• Miss H Burrows

Message from the Head Teacher - December 2018

With only a short time to go before we break up for the Christmas holidays, I would like to thank all of you for making this term so successful.

School has been busy! We have had numerous events including theatre trips, sporting fixtures, visits from guest speakers and even a film crew on site. Alongside all of the exciting opportunities our students have been offered, lessons have been running as normal and I am very pleased with the hard work and dedication shown by the vast majority of our students. I have heard so many success stories and I know many of our parents/carers have seen their child receive praise postcards.

Advent in school is a very special time and our students and staff are currently preparing for our end of term assemblies and hamper masses. I am always humbled by the generosity of our students and I know that this year will be no exception.

At this time of year it is very easy to get caught up in the excitement and anticipation of Christmas. There are so many people in our local, national and world communities who will experience only hardship and sadness at this time of year; let us remember them in our prayers and ask our Lord to alleviate their suffering.

I would ask that all parents/carers check that their child remains compliant with our school uniform policy. The new term begins on Tuesday 8th January for all students and I look forward to welcoming everyone back in the new year.

Finally, I want to thank all of you for your support over this term. Being Head Teacher at Archbishop Ilsley Catholic School is a great privilege and I feel truly blessed.

May I wish all of you a very safe, happy and holy Christmas.

God Bless

Helen Burrows

Head Teacher

#HeadTeacher #MessagefromtheHeadTeacher #Christmas

549 views

ABOUT US

TWITTER

Archbishop Ilsley Catholic School

Victoria Road, 

Acocks Green, 

Birmingham,

B27 7XY

Tel:  0121 706 4200 | Fax:  0121 707 6597

Email: enquiry@ilsley.bham.sch.uk

Proudly part of the St. Teresa of Calcutta Multi Academy Company

Registered Company No. 11844357

Registered Address:

Victoria Road | Acocks Green | Birmingham B27 7XY

Tel:  0121 706 4200 | info@stocmac.org.uk

Website Design by Mr J Carroll

© Copyright 2020  |  Archbishop Ilsley Catholic School