• Miss H Burrows

Message from the Head Teacher - January 2019

I’d like to wish all of you a very happy new year. The Christmas break is over and we are looking forward to welcoming the students back today. I hope that all of our families enjoyed the Christmas holiday and that everyone feels rested and ready for the new term.

This term we welcome Mr Michael Smith to Archbishop Ilsley Catholic School. Mr Smith is the new Head of House for St Catherine of Sienna and we are delighted that he has joined us. Mr Corrigan has taken on a new role in school and will join the leadership team with immediate effect.

This week we will be checking that all students are compliant with our school uniform policy. May I remind all parents and carers that students are only permitted to wear trainers if they have a note from a medical healthcare professional. False eyelashes and false nails are not permitted under any circumstances. Please check the policy on our school website if you are unsure of anything or contact your child’s Head of House.

This is always a busy term and I know that my staff will be keeping the students busy, especially those who have external examinations on the horizon. We have a long and busy term ahead but I am, as always, appreciative of your support.

God Bless

Helen Burrows

Headteacher

0 views

ABOUT US

TWITTER

Archbishop Ilsley Catholic School

Victoria Road, 

Acocks Green, 

Birmingham,

B27 7XY

Tel:  0121 706 4200 | Fax:  0121 707 6597

Email: enquiry@ilsley.bham.sch.uk

Proudly part of the St. Teresa of Calcutta Multi Academy Company

Registered Company No. 11844357

Registered Address:

Victoria Road | Acocks Green | Birmingham B27 7XY

Tel:  0121 706 4200 | info@stocmac.org.uk

Website Design by Mr J Carroll

© Copyright 2020  |  Archbishop Ilsley Catholic School