Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you for your swift responses to consent for lateral flow testing for your child. If you want your child to have a lateral flow test in school, please ensure you complete and return the consent form to us no later than 9 a.m. on Thursday 4th March.
In the table below you will see the schedule for pupils to come to school for their initial lateral flow test. It is critical that pupils do the following:
· Arrive 10 minutes before their allocated time
· Use the main entrance on Victoria Road when arriving for testing and leaving
· Report to the designated area (A or B)
· Wear full school uniform
· Only come at their allocated time
· Leave the premises immediately when they receive a negative lateral flow test result
· Follow instructions from staff if they receive a positive lateral flow test
· Do not attend school if they have Covid-19 or have symptoms
Pupils have been allocated times based on their tutor group.
A: Pupils should report to the area outside O’Donnell Hall (near to the Sports Hall)
B: Pupils should report to the Bowl area by the canteen
Letters for each year group will be sent out before the end of the week with more details of the plans and expectations for the first week back to school.
Testing Schedule March 2021
Download PDF • 461KB